This site was set up to help the Russian student struggling to decide where to go on their year abroad. At the top, you will find basic info about possible destinations – and on the right hand side you can browse reviews of people who have already studied there.
We would love to share your experiences studying in Russia! Send us an email with your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org. It can be as short or as long as you like.
It would be great if you could include your first name, home university and the year you were there – though of course if you would prefer not to share this information let us know.
To help, here are some helpful points to include:
- Organisation of university
- Quality of teaching
- Communication and visa support
- Russian opportunities/how easy it is to meet Russians
- Atmosphere/ likability of city/town
- Things to do
- Insider tips/ favourite places/food
- Final comment (sum up your experience as best you can)
We look forward to hearing from you!